Pulsar Malt Shake Dab Rig
Shake things up with this Malt Shake Dab Rig from Pulsar! This fun, multi-use rig measures 7.25 inches tall and is crafted with the appearance of a delicious and refreshing milkshake, complete with whipped cream and a cherry on top. The striped diner straw mouthpiece is removable and doubles as a stand-alone dab straw. Made from quality glass, this water pipe features a fixed downstem and includes a 14mm male banger and a 14mm male herb slide, so users can savor the flavor of both concentrates and flower. Colors are sent at random.
Material: Borosilicate glass
- Height: 7.25 inch
- Includes: 14mm male banger, 14mm male herb slide
We recommend you clean your pipe before first use.
How to Clean Your Glass Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your Ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat the previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.