Rio Dab Rig Makeover
The all-new Rio Dab Rig MakeOver by Stache Products is a product of such caliber and standards, which allows many other consumers of wax concentrates to experience using a real dab rig. It even uses components used in a traditional dab rig like a quartz banger, a bubbler, a carb cap, and a torch, all merged by a brilliantly designed resin housing that’s designed and engineered to seamlessly make use and operation of this small and compact contraption. All the parts used in this portable dab rig are made from relatively high-quality raw materials, making every aspect of this portable rig as reliable and as dependable as the other.
The glass parts that hold the water and the actual extracts are made from high-quality raw materials to ensure overall longevity. The glass parts, especially the banger, will constantly be exposed to heat from the actual blowtorch. That being said, it makes for a reliable dab rig setup that you can bring anywhere with you, almost anywhere you are. There’s no need to stay at home to enjoy and experience the best your wax concentrates have to offer. The ingenious build and engineering used in the Rio MakeOver by Stache Products make it so that a large and somewhat built-for-home-use dab rig can now be packed conveniently in your bag and can be taken to parties, to your friend’s house, almost everywhere.
The Rio MakeOver by Stache Products is an all-in-one solution to dabbing on the go. So, make sure to get a Rio MakeOver by Stache Products now and experience real portable dabbing. You can share the fun and the benefits of dabbing from a dab rig by using the Rio MakeOver by Stache Products.
- All-In-One Rig
- Built-in Torch
- Included Quartz Banger
- Included Bubbler
- Included Carb Cap
- Included Resin Housing
- 1 x Glass Bubbler with In-Line Percolator (14mm Female Connection)
- 1 x Quartz Banger (14mm Male Connection)
- 1 x Glass Carb Cap
- 1 x 3D-Printed Resin Base
- 1 x Torch/Tank with Valve
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x User Manual
We recommend you clean your pipe before first use.
How to Clean Your Glass Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your Ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat the previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.