Sale price $50.00 Regular price
Measures 4.5" long and features an intricate penguin and polar winter theme design. Expertly handmade in the USA by lampworking in fine detail with American Glass rods.
Only the finest glass from Europe and the United States is used in the production of these glass pipes. Pieces are carefully made and cooled slowly to make them strong & durable and bring out the rich color characteristics.
• 4.5" glass spoon pipe
• Authentic Empire Glassworks
• American Glass
• Polar bear & penguin design
• Intricate lampwork
• Made in the USA
How To Clean Your Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass pipe through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.