Pitiful Polly Water Pipe
$129.99 Regular priceSubscription • Save
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
This Pitiful Polly Water Pipe is made from quality borosilicate glass and features a sad and dark little fairy girl, by artist Linda Biggs. The pipe measures 16.75 inches tall and includes a slitted, green glass downstem diffuser and a 14mm male herb slide with a handle.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Height: 16.75 inch
- Includes: Downstem, 14mm male herb slide
We recommend you clean your pipe before first use.
How to Clean Your Glass Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your Ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat the previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.