The 9 Incher
Regular price $44.00
- 9.5" / 14mm female beaker water pipe
- 3D-printed plastic
- Extremely durable & shatter-resistant
- Glass diffused downstem: 14mm (included)
- Glass herb slide: 14mm (included)
- Built-in lighter holster
- Built-in ice catcher
- Made in the USA
- Constructed With: Medical Grade ABS
- Designed By: Kayd Cook
- Fill With: 9 oz of Water for Best Results
- Dimensions: 4.25”x4.25”x9.5”
- Weight: 8 oz
- Assorted colors (Note: color may vary)
- When purchasing a model that uses a multicolored plastic, it is important to know that due to the manufacturing process no two pieces are identical in color combination. That’s because each piece is made individually, one at a time. This means that even though a piece may have the same colors, they won’t necessarily be in the exact same place or order. The pictures shown are just one example of those particularly color combinations.
How To Clean Your Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.