Akimbo 3D Printed Waterpipe
This piece, designed by Kayd Cook, features a built-in lighter holster, coupled with a built-in handle. For best results, fill with 10 ounces of water.
- MATERIALS: Medical Grade ABS, glass
- DIMENSIONS: 6 inch x 5.5 inch x 9.5 inch
- SLIDE TYPE: 14mm male glass bowl
- INCLUDES: Glass bowl, 4.5 inch glass diffuser down stem
**When purchasing a model that uses a multicolored plastic, it is important to know that due to the manufacturing process no two pieces are identical in color combination. That’s because each piece is made individually, one at a time. This means that even though a piece may have the same colors, they won’t necessarily be in the exact same place or order. The pictures shown are just one example of those particularly color combinations. When you make a purchase, you will get the same colors as the one in the picture, it will just be a unique color combination. But hey, in a way it’s pretty cool actually. This means that whatever piece you get will be one of a kind. There will be no identical piece to it in the world, unlike almost everything that comes from a mold.
We recommend you clean your pipe before first use.
How To Clean Your Akimbo Waterpipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.