This bubbler water pipe is made with high-quality borosilicate glass that can withstand heat and not change shape over time. It features a slide bowl that has a carb hole to mix the smoke just how you like it.
This 8-inch bubbler water pipe is crafted with double-thickness glass to resist heat and features color lines and frit patterns throughout.
This bong is 100% handmade and exactly the same as shown in the picture! Colors are selected at random.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Height: 8 inch
We recommend you clean your pipe before first use.
How To Clean Your Waterpipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your Ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat the previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.