Frosted Designer Water Pipe
Made with durable scientific glass and a traditional beaker shape. Comes with a removable diffuser downstem and 14mm male herb slide. Features a three-pinch ice catch so users can add ice into the stem for cooler and smoother hits. Pipes stands 10 inches tall. Sold in assorted designs that may vary from what is pictured.
- • 10 inch glass water pipe
- • 14mm female joint
- • Durable boro glass
- • Diffused downstem
- • Herb slide included
- How To Clean Your Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.