Here Comes The Sunflower Pipe
- MATERIALS: Medical grade silicone, glass
- INCLUDES: Glass bowl
How To Clean Your Pipe:
- Silicone pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can put the whole silicone pipe in your dishwasher.
- Boiling the silicone pipe is no problem and won't damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw your silicone pipe in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
- We don't recommend use alcohol to clean silicone pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.