GRAV Martini Glass Bubbler
The GRAV Martini Glass Bubbler is part of the Sip Series and designed by world renowned glass blower - Micah Evans. The bubbler is shaped like a martini glass with a broad swiss-hole perc. Features a 14mm female joint and includes a 14mm male herb slide. The bubbler stands 4 inches tall at the top of the main chamber and 7 inches tall at the top of the straw.
- 7 inch glass bubbler
- Martini glass shape
- Clear durable boro glass
- Broad swiss-hole perc
- 14mm female joint
- Includes 14mm male herb slide
- Part of the Grav Sip Series
- Designed by Micah Evans
How To Clean Your Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.