Iridescent Teapot Rig
The Iridescent Cube Oil Rig stands 9.5 inches and features an iridescent cube-shaped base with a handle and "spout" to give the appearance of a teapot with an inline percolator. 14mm female joint and 14mm male glass banger.
- 9.5" / 14mm female glass dab rig
- 14mm male glass banger
- Fixed down stem to inline perc
- Double perc chambers
- Faux iridescent metallic accent highlights
- Color chosen at random
How To Clean Your Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.