Twisty Glass Blunt - 3.85"
The Twisty Glass Blunt from 7 Pipe is 3.85" long and delivers-Glass blunt nirvana." Easily holds up to 1.5 grams. The metal augur absorbs heat and cools down smoke by doubling the length of space it travels before being inhaled. Loading is simple, just twist the screw counterclockwise into the tube. To remove ash, simply twist the screw clockwise to push the scraps out, and scrape away with the edge of a lighter. The heat sink and path lengthening properties of the screw contribute to a 30% cooler hit. 7 Pipe has also developed "Infini Cherry" technology that keeps herb lit longer. Each Twisty Glass Blunt is made with premium 2mm thick German-engineered SCHOTT glass for incredible durability! 7 Pipe's proprietary titanium coating has six layers, each serving a vital purpose in their engineering.
How To Clean Your Pipe:
- Remove loose particles from your piece. You can do this by running the dirty glass piece through hot water and/or holding it upside and gently tapping.
- Fill your ziploc bag with rubbing alcohol, and then place your piece in ensuring it is totally submerged. The alcohol will break down all the resin and tar.
- Generously add salt to the mixture. Salt acts as a mild abrasive allowing you to scrub off the residual particles. It will also help you reach places with a brush or sponge that would normally be difficult to reach.
- Seal the bag and shake the pipe in the bag until you’ve worked in the salt to all parts of your piece. Do this for a solid 90 seconds to two minutes.
- Pour it out and repeat previous step. Run your piece under water to remove any loose remains and remnants from the salt and alcohol. For extra dirty pipes, soak for several hours or overnight.